If Google made a media player, how it would be different?
The media player would be small and dockable. It would have four buttons: play, pause, stop, shuffle and a search box.
* Google Media Player would find lyrics for your songs using Google search engine.
* It would fill the tags with the artist, the song, the album and the genre of each song.
* Each song would have a mood (like sad, happy, romantic, sleepy).
* Google Media Player's equalizer would adjust according to song's genre.
* You would be able to share your media library, playlists or stats with your Gmail contacts or the whole world.
* Google Media Player would suggest what other songs to listen.
* Google Media Player could play contextual music: let's say you read a novel by Gabriel Garcia Marquez on your computer. Feed Google Media Player a fragment from the novel and let it find the most appropriate songs from your computer or from online streams.
* Google Media Player would show the latest news from the artist that plays the current song, images from Google Images or what other people think about this song.
* Google Media Player's search functionality would be complex. If you search for "Bjork", you'll also find artists with similar music or artists influenced by her music.