Friday, July 13, 2007

Loving Your Country



I am having dis strong feeling today..Nd i m happy..Dats y i"l put dis random thought out here on my Blog...
As all d natives of a country Love Deir Country..I m no different...I still remember when i was in class 6th When i first developed d passion to serve my country after readin a story in the newspaper about sm of d ArmyMen who gv deir lives jus to save ppl like us..Who cn sit on deir comps nd use shitty US technoligies nd blog about dem too...

I gave it a serious thought..Nd when it was time..i tried to convert my passion into smthing..Yeah..I gave d entrance exam For Armed Forces..NDA & NA(II) 2005..I was in class 11th den..I jus filled up the form without tellin nebdy except my Maama,who always helps me out when d shots are down...Nd Den by bunking my coaching classes went to Lucknow For d entrance Test at my bro's Medical coll hostel...
I din expect dat so many ppl will be hvn d same zeal fr d nation..Nd at d exam centre dere were 100s of guys like me dere to gv d examination...

Finally after aroun 4 mnths..when i was fully into JEE(i hate JEE..i regret preparing fr it)..I gt a letter frm Indian Military Academy for a physical Test/interview From Bangalore Centre...
Yeah..It was bangalore..D dream station from which half of d guys called convert from being a normal civilian to wat dey say an "Armed officer"...
Bt till den very few of us knew dat i m going fr it..So a Bombshell was throwed dat u ain't Going to NDA...Bcz my grandmother said "Goli(Bullet) waali jageh nahin bhejnaa" Nd My dream of being an army guy was sent to /dev/null...

I still have dat letter..(Its quite a big letter with all d instructions dat u hv to follow during d 3 day test)..Nd whenever i visit home..i see dat letter fr once/twice....Dis was 2.5 yrs bck...

Things have changed nw....Now i stand as half n engineer doing my Grads at one of d gud universities of my nation....
To be true..Engineering is a race..Race to produce new technoligies..Start new ventures..All in all race to earn money..Dose of u think dat scientists produce technoligies to help People..Nd dats y dey always luk frward to cutting edge technoligies...
I"l say..Ppl produce technoligies to get patents nd den earn revenues..Nobdy cares whether a blind man wud be able to use deir product..Its too costly fr him...dey dnt ask questions like ,fr whom r dey creatin technology??...a rich blind man or a guy who will nt evn gt a job bcz hes Blind..

We all in dis arena of producing technoligies r here to earn bIG BUcks or dey cn call dis as USD $...

But still dere r ppl who make use of technologies or deir skills in order to serve d country or in a larger context d globe...
Yeah dere r millions of hackers..(Yeah dere r nt as army men on d borders as dese guys who jus sit behind deir comps to save country's economy frm threats)
Dere r aroun 50000 cases per year..when hackers frm our country nd our beloved neighbour nation play it out to protect mane IT firms frm being cracked dwn to hell..Nd dat too jus fr no money..dese guys dnt wrk fr ne IT firm in d nation..Still dey try deir best to preserve nation's pride..

Wat u knw as Bhagat Singh Can be Ricky007 in modern context...logged onto d darkside of d internet...trying to stop ppl frm biatching wd his country...

Dis is one case....I dnt like d concept of companies like infosys,wipro..JUs bcz dey r tapping d Indin Bran to serve dumb ass US Citizens..Who jus fck deir wife..nd den call bloody indians to recve a call frm dem asking "My microwave ain't wrkin...Cud u read out d manual nd help me out wid it...Im a US Citizen..nd i m 40 times stronger den wat u r??"

Other den dis..Consider if a company like infosys..whos earning big bucks cud help increase computer literacy in india....How mane of us have even basic knwledge of wat dis dumb thing invented by charles babbage do??...Onle 1% or even les den dat of our population...Still we r n emerging IT Nation..Jus bcz we hv wat is a bliss in disguise..Yeah d population factor..nd Grt Basics of mathmatics...Our 12th class kido knws how to integrate sm of d toughest integrals using jus pen n paper...thought he mite nt be knwin dat US Guys r usin a software fr it..Still hes fast at it....
Check out daily ibm internat level puzzle competitions on ibm website..U"l find Indians more in number as compared to ne other country..Pakies r also dere..actually dey inherit d same thing...

How fun it wud be if by 2025....Our computer literacy levels upto i say 10%...Whoaa....i cn bet our class 10th guys cn code fr US Guys nd earn money..Nd put d profsnl guys to R&D..DAT WAY WE EARN D BIG BUCKS....as well as we create our stuff...

Its pissing..when u open adobe photoshop..nd when d app is loading..u see d names of d developers on ur screen...mane r indians in it..nd den d final line cms..."Software is patented under US Laws"...
Y dnt we create our stuff...tag dem,patent dem..nd den wait....i cn bet dese guys hv to cm dwn to buy it...Rite nw wat dey want is Brain Power nd we want d money...Bt y onle money we want??

10000s of enginners go to US each n every year....nd fr d initial yrs wat dey get is a small apartmnt...a handful of USD...nd ppl doubting whether or nt d guy has a bomb in his packet..Jus bcz he din gt time to shave dat day...

Y dnt we stay in bangalore,mumbai,hyderabad etc...Cant we eat samosa...do we hv to always eat Mcdonald's French fries??....

When will we come out of dis...
Actually we cant..i m bloggin rite nw..but mayb i"l accept d offer too if i made ne to wrk fr ne US company..Jus bcz my parents want me to live a life better den wat dey lived.....

I hv n answer to it...
"Life cn be made better only by urself..it dsnt depend on where u live..hw much u earn..."

I have a question...Do we want to..

"Live a life which is branded high....have all d comforts"
or
"Do we want to make life better fr other".....by others i mean d generation after us...

Tdy my dad wants me to earn big bucks..wrk fr n MNC....Mayb sm years dwn d line..i"l want my kid to go to mars nd wrk fr aliens..if dey offering him a can of oxygen...

So shudnt we try to conserve oxygen..nd make earth a better place....(dats fr global ethics in future)
or in present context..try to conserve wat we r hvn in our country..nd make it a better place...

Chao....
Jus a few random thoughts nd an answer to d guest who always posts on my shoutbox dat i cnt write on my own....

Thnkx,
Ravemzsdin

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing yaar....tooo good... u bring up such complicated stuff wd so much of ease...take ur writtng skills seriously dude..u r really good at it

Nimit said...

purani yaad dila di tune ...... i was 7 all india rank in airforce ...... aaj final year mein hota ... fighter pilot banne ki tayari kar raha hota .... aur yahan pe machine handle kar raha hu

ad ya even my granmom was the reason for me not going

Yogesh said...

this ws really gud man!! u rock!

Yogesh said...

hey that photoshop thing.... even i have seen that...so upsetting ... why this brain drain?
why shd "thy" get all the credits?

gister said...

great blog dude....keep it up....i am realy fealing very patriotic after reading it

sakshi said...

no wrds....

sakshi said...

no wrds...